2N - Natural Darkest Brown Permanent Hair Colour
Your Happiest Healthiest Home Hair Colour
As a Professional Hairstylist, why do I recommend Tints Of Nature Home Hair Colours?
Their colours far surpass traditional 'box colour' and their values and ethics are aligned with mine.
You can be using these colours safely (following the detailed instructions) as a more affordable way of simple hair colouring, or as a touch up between your usual salon visits.
Available in 24 stunning shades, or mix together for your own colour combination.
95% naturally derived ingredients
75% certified organic ingredients
vegan & vegetarian friendly
ammonia, paraben & resorcinol free
gluten & GMO free
lowest possible levels of PPD
covers wisdom highlights (grey hair)
long lasting & non damaging
nourishing & moisturising
includes ingredients of sunflower, comfrey, chamomile, shea butter, grapefruit, almonds, sweet berries, aloe, orange.
*Always carry out a skin sensitivity test 48hrs before colour. More info under Skin Sensitivity Test tab.
View full product details
- 1. Shampoo your hair twice with minimal tangles using the Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for resistant grey hair and removing any product or colour build up on your hair).
2. Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
3. Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
4. Screw the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake really well until it feels glugy! Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
5. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and working it through your hair.
6. Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
7. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage make this 40 minutes.)
8. Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Emulsify and rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
9. Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy lather.
10. Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for 5 minutes.
11. Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.
**For stubborn white hair, after shampooing, apply Organic Colour Systems Aqua Boost Treatment onto the stubborn white hair to soften the cuticle layer before colouring for 15 mins. Rinse well then town dry and continue with the colouring steps.
***If you are only touching up your regrowth, pour half of the bottles contents into a bowl and set aside the two left over bottles for another application. /li>
- Colour Gel:
Ingredients: PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, **PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, *Alcohol Denat., **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, p-Phenylenediamine, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ascorbic Acid, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, N- Phenyl-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 4- Amino-2-hydroxytoluene, m-Aminophenol, Tocopherol.
Ingredients: Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG - 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract. Colour Fix: Ingredients: Aqua, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Etidronic Acid, Polyquaternium-10.
Hydrate Organic Shampoo:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glyceryl Laurate, **Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, **Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Panthenol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, **Benzyl Alcohol, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, **Salicylic Acid, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Sodium Phytate, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
Hydrate Organic Conditioner:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, **Cetyl Alcohol, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Stearyl Alcohol, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, **Glycerin, **Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, †Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, **Xanthan Gum, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin./li>
- 1. Wash and dry a small area of skin on the inside of your wrist or on the inside of your elbow.
2. Apply a small amount of Colour Gel (our small recyclable green bottle) to your chosen area of skin.
3. Allow to dry.
4. Leave uncovered or pop an adhesive bandage over the area for 2 hours. If you see or feel any sign of reaction- redness, soreness, irritation or burning rinse the area of skin immediately.
5. After 2 hours wash the Colour Gel off your skin and keep an eye out for any sign of reaction as mentioned above for the next 48 hours.
If you do not experience any reaction - Happy Colouring!
If any sign of reaction occurs please do not use our product and if symptoms persist please consult your doctor or pharmacist for medical support.